Top10 Vastu Tips for Pooja Room at Home
1. The pooja room should be located in the eastern or northern part of the house.
2. The room should be well-ventilated and well-lit.
3. The door of the pooja room should face east or north.
4. The room should be clean and clutter-free.
5. The idols of the deities should be placed on a raised platform.
6. Offerings and prasad should be placed in front of the idols.
7. A lamp should be lit in front of the idols.
8. Incense should be burned in the room.
9. The room should be decorated with flowers.
10. A picture or statue of a holy person can be placed in the room.